Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WoD Changeling: the Lost game

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty WoD Changeling: the Lost game Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:39 am

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

This thread is for information on the Changeling game im planing, I will likely be posting information on it here insted of trying to hunt you mugs down on yahoo to messege you all. I also welcome any sugestions or questions.

Anyway, I am finishing up the last genric bits of my game and in a week or so i'll need character's from anyone planing to play, after that i'll be ready to start about a week later exatly when we will play i don't know yet.

If your interested in playing and you haven't spoken to me post here or IM me and we will se about leting you join.

2WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Epic

Epic

I moo.

3WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Goblins Rule! alien

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

4WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

The game is ready for players all I need is those interested give me a post so i can Messege you and we can work out the basic details of the players.

5WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:26 pm

The game is ready for players all I need is those interested give me a post so i can Messege you and we can work out the basic details of the players.

6WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 am

Epic

Epic

You know I'm in!
I'm the star guinea pig!

7WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Mmm ok the game is redy to role once i get one more person. Also be forwarned the first Story for this game is going to be interesting anyone who knows me knows if i consider it interesting the rest of you are most likely smart enough to run for your lives. Twisted Evil

8WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Epic

Epic

Wait, what more as in we want 4 people, or one more as in we want 3 people?
We have a goblin, a cow, and a goth chick...Do are we ready to roll or are we hoping on Zombielord here?
(As we are still uncertain as to Admiral)

9WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 am

zombielord0

zombielord0

well if i can get a charecter made and get the rules down then yes ill be guinie pig number4

10WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 am

well there are a few ways we can get you a charecter made, you could come to my house for a hour or two one day. You cold meet me at zacks or marshalls in the neer future or you could go to google and put in Changeling the lost torrents and download the core rules in PDF format. You would get a better char from the first 2 options, as iv got alot more WoD books than you could download youll also need the WoD core book if you go with door number 3, Becuse the race books dont have the rules for skills or baisc marits in them.

11WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Mon May 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Epic

Epic

Just posting to remind people that this universe isn't dead! Sleep

12WoD Changeling: the Lost game Empty Re: WoD Changeling: the Lost game Wed May 13, 2009 8:39 pm

my notebooks(yes plural) of WoD story ideas are ever growing so we can play it in almost any flavor, Ill acttuly need a third notebook soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum