Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:11 am

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

Anyone else play Warhammer other then me? Been looking for some different players to murder around town, but can't find any that wanna fight me Razz I got the Tau for my 40k army, and the straight Chaos army for fantasy.

2Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:12 am

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

I don't play fantasy but if your up for a game of 40k i'd be glad to slaughter you with my chaos slannash army.

3Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

Hehe, I'd be up for that. Bad thing for you though, is that the Tau will kill you before you even reach them.

4Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:27 pm

noise marines my friend were, equal in range unless your useng your artillry and im better armored ofcorse your troops are cheaper but i gess we will be able to answer that age old question.......

5Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

The god emperor will crush you all in time xeno and heretic!

Thou shalt have a crusade upon thee and thou shall know the sting of the lance and the crushing blow of the hoof!

I play the imperial guard catachan regiment. 40k

I also play the knights of bretonnia. Fantasy

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

6Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Empty Re: Warhammer 40,000 and Fantasy Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 pm

-sends his knights pathtic hores to the chaos glue factory-

The impy guards might not be a bad fight....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum