Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rant AkA the DM is Pissed so listen up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Rant AkA the DM is Pissed so listen up Empty The Rant AkA the DM is Pissed so listen up Tue May 05, 2009 11:51 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

ok I came very close to stoping the game for good today when one of my cardnal rules was broken.

In my games you respect all the player no matter how they run there charcter or what kind of charcter they choose to run, as a writer I'v got a big thing in the way of freedom of speech I consider this a breech of it, you will not comment on another players charcter or what's in there posts no matter how much you dont like it personally if they ask you for advice on there writeing that's one thing, even then if you get verbaly abuseve about it it sill breaks this rule.

If someone breaks this rule I'll end the game or kick out the offender, depending on the offece and my mood, someone allredy has broken this rule I wont say who your welcome to wonder tho.

Normaly this rule is put out right when I start a game, but as i thought i knew this group well enoght that it didnt need to be said id be assumed well aprntly I was wrong witch means you all have no idea how dissapointed i am with some ofthis group(those of you know who im not talking to).

now that you know If this rule is broken ill eather stop the game for good or kick the offender out, this is far from my first Play by post game and normaly id kick the offender out the first time it happened, but im being leinent becuse you all didnt know about the rule.

I'd rather this stuff didnt happen It's a game after all so dont bitch about outhers charcters or say there crap or anything like that mostly becuse i'm the dm and it makes me mad its one of the few things that well and truely pisses me off, so dont please I was haveing alot of fun with this unteil now. Respect is the name of the game if your carcter wouldnt respect the outher charcter thats one thing, but players will respect each outher.

ok im done ranting now, just think before you speak ill kick you out even if you hadnt ment it to be harmfull or whatever iv done it before even thouh it was an accedent so just dont.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum