Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Captains games

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Captains games Empty Captains games Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:08 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I would like to start a captains game for anyone who wants to. These games can be done solo, but sometime require another player. The captains game is listed in the basic players book and on this topic you can post what you have done so far and if you need another player to come over or for you to visit to continue your campaign. I also will have the house rules for increased crew experience over time, buying extra stuff with victory points, new charts to roll on, and anything else you could use. This is a really great way to get in touch with your favorite race or a race you want to try out. Also it might keep you sharp on the rules so our bigger games can go quicker. Who knows we could do cross overs and have our captains fight each other! study

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

2Captains games Empty Re: Captains games Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:00 am

Epic

Epic

I'm sorry to say, I still don't think I'm THAT bored as to do that....but I guess I'm willing to help other people who need a second player...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]