Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SFB Tournament practice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The SFB Tournament practice Empty The SFB Tournament practice Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

This is where i am going to keep a tally of who has practiced and won in our practice games and any commets of those games.

First game was between Me and the Fleet Admiral needless to say we stoped early though I had the advantage at the time, But I think if his phaser volly worked or atleast his r type an eveloping r on the third turn would have crashed my front shield and damaged the rest. i think the evelper is a good way to fight the hydran cause it prevents the hydran from being able to fire from a distance and then run and protect his front shield and most of his phasers. till he needed to charge.

We also had a fight between ZombieLord and me which was pretty brutal we both made some mistakes but we both agreed the fact that he had more speed thirty two drones than he should balanced out his victory to a draw. I am looking forward to kicking some ass again at our next game.

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

2The SFB Tournament practice Empty Re: The SFB Tournament practice Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Alright we got are first picks to the gallery and it is the remains of me and alexs ships.

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

3The SFB Tournament practice Empty Re: The SFB Tournament practice Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

As for our second battle I hope we will continue sometime this weekend. I am currently in a bad position but as it is I have done a lot more damage to Marshall's ship than he has to mine, but my front and rear shields are completely gone. What I need is one more turn to plan...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum