Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the fourm has died....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And the fourm has died.... Empty And the fourm has died.... Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

When a fourm gos for 4 or more days without a post it shall be declared dead. don't let the fourm die you bastards post something....

2And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Epic

Epic

I post stuff!
(When I feel my two cents are needed for input or I wanna bug people ^_^)

3And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

I've been very busy this last week, but I should be more free now. As for the forum dying, I guess it was infected by Alex. Never trust zombies, that's like the second rule of zombie survival.

4And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Epic

Epic

Actually, I happened upon a chat with Admin yesterday.
Apperently he is without internet yet again. Bummer. Sad

5And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm

i'd gessed it was something like that any idea on when he will have it back?

6And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Epic

Epic

Negative. I'm sorry to report that.

7And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:22 pm

ah well, most likely next month or two if i know hugh at all.

8And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Epic

Epic

I suppose we shall wait and see..

9And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:36 am

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

I believe that he just got it working again tonight.

10And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

What a Face thinking (they can't seem me perfect!)

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

11And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:02 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

hey i didnt infect anything it was my evil twin brother...its easy to tell the difference he has both his arms i lost one in a horid shotgun accident

12And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:51 pm

ooh, owch that has to smart. Can I have your arm? I want to pickle it and keep it in a jar.

13And the fourm has died.... Empty Re: And the fourm has died.... Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

it did and no cause i have it making a nightmare version of me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum