Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sixteen things to do at shops

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sixteen things to do at shops Empty Sixteen things to do at shops Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

1. Get boxes of extra-small condoms and put them into people's carts when they aren't looking
2. Set all the alarms in House wares to go off at five-minute intervals
3. Make a trail of tomato juice leading to the rest rooms (preferably BEFORE the pissed janitor attempts to clean it up)
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a packet of M&M's on lay-by
5. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in House wares"... and see what happens
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' to a carpeted area
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding section
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?!"
9. Look right into the security camera and use as it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are
11. Dart around the store suspiciously humming the 'Mission Impossible' tune
12. In the Auto-Department, practice your 'Madonna' look with different sized funnels

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the 'foetal position' and scream,” NO! NO! It's those VOICES again!"

15. Go into a fitting room and wait awhile; and then yell -very loudly-, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!

2Sixteen things to do at shops Empty Re: Sixteen things to do at shops Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Epic

Epic

heh heh, quite amusing...
Most of those are very comical!
Now when is my next time i go to Wal-Mart...

3Sixteen things to do at shops Empty Re: Sixteen things to do at shops Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:22 pm

That's why I posted it.

Numbers 1,10,11 are my faves from this list i'll probly have a new one next week.

4Sixteen things to do at shops Empty Re: Sixteen things to do at shops Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:29 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Code 2319! lol I have to try some of these. geek

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum