Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Wed May 13, 2009 12:14 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

The Road from the town is poorly maintained, little more than cart tracks on sand as the party walks you catch on the the spasity theres almost nothing green in this land, unuseualy its fair weather not the bilstering heat one would expect.

The sands are a pale white that looks strange to your eye's and the only plant life is a few small shrubs and the like, for those of you who look you see a few animals a few insects such as biteing bugs that occasonaly bother the human members of the party or a spider skitering across the sand.

(rolling for random encounter)

The first day of walking passes mostly uneventfully, and as the sun begins its decent for the horizon you find a large rock bigger than most giant's that would be a good place to set up camp as it would put up something to your back so you dont have to watch in that drection.

(this bits for roll playing mostly and you all need to decied watch shifts id recomend 2 people on a shift but its mostly up to you all, and that way no ones alone if a night encounter starts on there shift)

2Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Wed May 13, 2009 1:57 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

*zen stands* "well ill take the first watch Irene would you join me in the watch?"

"i have things i would like to ask you maybe learn a little more about you"

"i need to get to know who i can trust and who i cant really soon i dont want my throat slit in my sleep by one of these guys."

3Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Thu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Epic

Epic

(During one part of the day's walk)

Aww...there's so little life here. It is kind of sad. Still, there is 'some' life here, and that makes this place beautiful in its own right.

*looks over to see the 'biting bugs' bothering the human members of the party*

I wonder if those bugs leave me alone because of the herbs I use on myself... or if it's just because they like me!

*A sweet smile appears over Hanako's face as she imagines the idea of something so small as an insect being friendly*

(Later, at the camp, after Zen announces that he will take watch, )

Mr. Zen really likes to group himself up with Ms. Irene. But why wouldn't he? She's a hero!

*Hanako raises her hand over head*
"Ooh, ooh! Me! I can help too! Please, friends, allow me to help with the protection of those who dream!"
*Hanako bows before the party*
"I promise not to let any of you down! I will even offer to take the job that no one else wants! Even if that means I must watch over you all as a lone pup!"

I really do so hope that this troupe accepts my help. They are all amazing heroes, even if they seem to have their individual flaws. I hope they don't leave me behind, as I've done nothing heroic.

4Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Thu May 14, 2009 11:14 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

*zen looking down at hanako*

"you know what you,
little one i think itd be more interesting to see how you
bout in the mist of the night watch.

do you think your up for watching over the group with me,
or do i frighten you?"

*looking at Hanako with a menacing smile*

[out of game im taking the C shift]

Last edited by zombielord0 on Sat May 16, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 am

Epic

Epic

*looks away from Zen, breaking any eye contact*
"B...but what about Mi...Miss Irene?"

(Hears Irene's voice:) "...watch out for Zen, he has much blood lust in his thoughts."

He 'does' frighten me. And if something was to go awry, I know I would be powerless to stop such a demon.
It's probably better if one of the others watch him first. I know I said I wouldn't be a liability, but I did meant to the team, not just one person.

"A...actually, I...I'm a little tired, Mr. Zen. I...i...if it's okay with everyone, I would like to lay down for a little bit, ...please."

*bows before the party*
"My apologies, friends."

*begins to unpack and get ready for the night*

6Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Fri May 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jones sets down his back pack and pulls up some trail rations from his bag.

Tasteless garbage

Jones then proceeds to eat the dried out food with a unsatisfactory expression. After the initial bite he hardens to it then turns to Hanako.

Crunch chew chew swallow- "Take the secound watch with me you might like to see the critters that come out at night in this wasteland, and I can tell a mean ghost story when the mood is right." Crunch Crunch Crunch...

[/i]Maybe some wine will make it taste better?

Sir Jones pours a little wine on his food then bites into it. He then makes a sour face before swallowing.

No definately not![i]

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

7Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Fri May 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Epic

Epic

"Wellll..."

*Hanako proposes a sleep schedule (found in the game discussion topic)*

"I...I would not mind taking the last watch I described. It takes me a while to get myself ready in the mornings, anyway.
I...I mean in no way to boss anyone here...I...I just wanted to know what to expect from the night."

I honestly meant no harm by my words. I just wanted to save us some time so our friends don't keep waking us up in the night asking for a watch buddy. But this is all assuming they feel like listening to my words.

(After whatever schedules and watches are decided)

(In Sylvan)
"Sweet dreams, my friends. May Lunas watch over us all as we slumber."

*Hanako curls up as she drifts away into the night's comfort; tightly tucked into her bedroll.*

8Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Fri May 15, 2009 4:36 pm

The watch tonight will hopefully be uneventfull, I'd rather not be stumbleing in the dark trying to fight off a monster with some of these people, I'd expect to get a blade in the back by accadent

"I'v no problem with the watch times offered, I'll even take the first shift." Irene speaks in a quite somewhat experated voice after watching the antics of some of the rest of the party.

Irene quicky lays out her bed roll and sets down her backpack but keeps her blade in a hands reach.

Irene flashs back to a time she forgot to keep her sword near at hand on the road, when she'd been younger and more foolsh. Her near rape and murder by bandits if not for her powers, taught her to always keep it near at hand even if it wasnt likely to be needed

She pull's the blade from the scabberd in a single fluid motion inspecting the stange purple crystal blade for something your not sure what, perhaps cracks? After a few minute's of this she nods semingly satisfied with its condition, and sheaths the blade.Irene reach's into her backpack and pulls a book and quills and inks and write's untell everyones done eating and such and the first watch is to start.

Time to work, I wonder who will be doing this shift with me?

9Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Fri May 15, 2009 8:26 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

*zen staights* "i had a feeling that i scared the you little one.
It is ok that you are frighten by me"

"I will take the first watch,and if anyone wishes they may join or i will just take
it by myself i am used to doing things alone."

*zen walks over and and sits in a corner over looking the incampment.
sticking his sword in the ground and and three arrows with bow at side.*

"Maybe i scare the rest of the party but i cant help my past the way i am and the
way i have to be to be strong enough one day to get revenge for my brother."

(making spot checks every 30min taking ten 10+wis 2=12 total)

10Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sat May 16, 2009 2:52 am

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

*Looks at the various actions of the party after dinner.* Why does the angry man constantly need to remind us that he's a warrior? Oh well, I should get some rest now.
Kiz packs his various belongings into his backpack, minus sleeping gear, removes from the main pouch a large book with several golded markings and symbols on it, and moves away to a slightly more secluded area. He turns back towards the rest of the party, and says, "Well, I'll take the third shift, and any others, if I am needed."

Kiz then starts reading and seems to go into a trance-like state.

11Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 pm

Zen's shift passes uneventfuly, with only the cold night air the howl of the wind and small animals moveing across silver sands in the night.

(Zen see's nothing of interst for his shift)

12Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sat May 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Jones unstraps his bandolier and belt and sits next to the rock. He holds a dagger in his right hand and his barbed whip lays by his left leg. He places his backpack against the rock and leans against the rock. He crosses his arms and and begins to fall asleep.

"Wake me for the next watch."

13Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sat May 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Double Post!

Jones wakes to Zen shaking him vialontly. He can tell by his smell and voice who it is. He streches his arms and looks around to see that it is pitch black.

Well this won't do I need some light so I can see cause Farhlagnan knows that humans tend to be the exeption in being able to see in the dark.

The bald man pulls a bundle of pale gray cloth and a stick. He opens the bundle to reveal flint and steel. He strikes the two together once. Sparks fly and the stick ingnites into a torch. He then places the torch in the middle of the encampment and he stands next to his gear with his back to the rock and his leather whip in hand.

Fire keeps the animals away but it does attrack some bugs. But it is better than a light spell which does the same thing but animals don't seem to have the insticnt to stay away.

After his shift Jones goes up to Kiz and snaps his fingers and waves his hands infront of his face. "Hey Kiz hey", he whispers.
This guys looks like he is in antoher world or somthing!
Jones proceeds to poke Kiz in the arm, then gut, then face, and there seems to be no response.
"Well I guess it is time to use my whip", Jones says in a low voice
As if in response to Jones' statement Kiz's eyes regain clarity...

14Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Mon May 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

Kiz is roused from his much enjoyed sleep by the poking and prodding of Jones. "hmmm... what? Is it my turn already? Ok then."

"Let's see, by the time my third light spell wears off, my two hours should be up. Ok then, time to start." Kiz finds a fist-sized rock and casts a light spell on it, and sets it next to him as he scans the surrounding area. "The bugs are all asleep right now, well, the biting ones at least."
[spot check 10+4= 14 total, taking 10]

Kiz notices nothing of any particular importance, other than one or two bugs crawling around. As the boring night rolls on and Kiz's eyes become accustomed to the dim light, he sees several scorpions doing their own thing in the night. "Well, it has been a while since I last ate, and these don't seem too different from the ones back home..." Kiz gets up from the rock that has been his chair for the last 40 min, recasts the light spell, and begins to kill the scorpions scuttling around the area. After crushing about a dozen, Kiz takes them back to his rock and begins to remove the stingers. He then spends the rest of the watch occasionally chewing and crunching on a bit of scorpion. Kiz looks over and sees Indi the mongoose asleep, twitching his legs.

When Kiz's shift is over he heads back to his bedroll. Kiz looks and Irene and Hanako. "Hm... I should probably wake Irene for the next watch, and let Hana sleep more." Kiz makes his way over to Irene and begins to nudge her. Irene's eyes immediately open and she turns towards Kiz, while her hand reaches to her sword. She stops when she realizes who it is, and begins to get up. As Kiz heads off to bed, he motions towards the rock he was sitting on, where next to it the light spell is fading. "If you get hungry, there's still one or two left for you on that rock." Kiz then heads over to his sleeping bag, and, after making sure that no critters took shelter in it during his watch, climbs in and heads to sleep.

15Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Mon May 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Irene is suddenly wokin from a nudge, her arm darts to were she knows her sword lay...,and shes grasps it, then her memory of hours before floods back and she relaxs knowing she's atlest in no immant danger.Irene vagely hears Kiz mention something to eat on a rock as she turns out her boots to make sure nothings crawled in them after she went to sleep.

Irene moves over to the rock Kiz mentioned to see a pair prepared scorpions, she trys one decieing to leave the outher for Hanako, Irene then folds her awareness inward takeing a moment to manifest a power, closeing her eyes as the power always made her a bit sick if she left them open. A few seconds later she opens her eyes and can see 360 degrees around herself.

"Useing this trick was alawys strange to me beings who arn't born able to see in so many drections at once arent ment too...and well the headache it sometimes causes is no fun" Irene mused to her self as she sat.

As Irene watched the sourrounding sands ahe caught a glimpse of metal barely sticking out of the sands next to the large stone they setup by.She moved over to it curious dispite herself, she knelt over it and dug a bit with her hands, it seemed to be a helm! Irene moved over to her backpack and pulled a spade out from a pouch and dug to find a human body the face in the helm as unrecognizable half eaten by carrion birds.

Irene looked over the mans gear quickly to see if anything was salvagable, a halbred was next to his body and he ws waring the remmants of scalemail it had seemd to be pirced by something moveing very fast and highly acidic as the armor was badly crroded and the man couldent have been dead more than 24 hours.

Also tangled around him was a black mantle with a symbol of a white raven in the center of it.Irene brefly wondered who the young man had been and thought of wether or not to wake anyone before decieding that the man was dead and if he had friends they hadnt cared enough to enture him properly so they werent likely to come back now.

Shed ask for the groups thoughts in the morning, Irene went back to her rock to sit and listen to the night, waiting for her shift to end so she could return to get a few more hours of sleep.A short time later Irene moved to Hanako and gently rested a hand on the girl's arm"Time to wake up."Irene said in a soft voice giveing Hanako a gentle shake. Once Hanako seemed somewhat aware of her soroundings Irene spoke once more " I left you a snack that Kiz made its on the rock over by the fire, also dont mind the body I found half buried in the sand we will sort that out on the marrow." Irene moved back to her sleepingbag and unlaced her boots once more lieing down to catch a few mor minutes of sleep, her last thought.

I hope hanako dosn't freak out over the body

16Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Wed May 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Epic

Epic

*Hanako awakes to Irene's soft tone. After hearing what Irene had to say the enigmatic Hanako simply sat up, looked at Irene, and smiled. Her hair is barely frazzled and she appears wide awake already, not groggy in the slightest.*

Wait...did she say body?

*As Irene walks away towards her bed and begins to slip away into the early morning, Hanako pans her head left and right, trying to find the abnormality in the darkness. Upon seeing what she believes to be it, she cups her hand over her mouth as if to hold back a scream.*

W...why is there something like 'that' here? Ms. Ehlonna, please watch over them.

*Hanako then rises from her bedroll and begins to pack her things away, humming to herself softly. After she completes her task, she inspects the 'snack' left to her.*

This does not look all too appetizing. Still, surprises are everywhere. Sorry little guy, I shall not let you go to waste.

*Hanako takes a bite from the snack. She then begins gnawing on the rest of it now and again for the next half an hour or so.*

*She then looks to her sleeping comrades and can't help but feel being alone as she is the only one awake.*
Aw...I suppose my idea was too forward. Oh well...We can get on the road sooner this way. ^_^

*Hanako's shift passes uneventfully, herself killing the time by merely humming certain tunes, studying the now fleeting the morning sun's wildlife, and avoiding the body. Upon the time for everyone to awake, Hanako begins 'making' breakfast for everyone, using her "magic wooden box." The meal is composed of several foods and some water, all served with a smiling Hanako. After she finishes preparing it, she stands behind the meal (served probably on some stable rock, near the now dead campfire) she begins singing for her party:*

(In Common)
♪Arise to those who see the Sun♪
♪Arise to those who saw the stars♪
♪Your deeds today are to be done♪
♪Your deeds of tomorrow are not far♪
♪Arise to those who see the Sun♪
♪Arise to those who saw the stars♪
♪Arise before the day is gone♪
♪Your fates to the world are what they are♪
(She repeats the song once more if necessary. Think of this poor song as sung, well...y'know...good)

[I took 10 on any Spot and Listen rolls that are needed, as well as my 'perform' to wake the party, my totals are:
Spot and Listen: 13
Perform: 23]

Last edited by Epic on Sat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

17Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sat May 23, 2009 1:40 am

Epic

Epic

(Sorry for the double post)

Hanako watches delightfully as her party wakes up and begins looking over the small banquet she prepared.
"Is everything here alright, and to your liking? I hope it tastes alright." (Take this time to make any requests)
Even heroes need to eat time and again.

After everyone has begun picking their foodstuffs, Hanako pulls some strange herbs from her bag.
She begins to restart the campfire from last night and put some water on it, allowing it time to boil.
She plucks some strangely colored purple and blue berries from the back of the table and places them into a small bowl.
After the water begins to boil, Hanako pours some of it into a cup and places some seaweed-esque herb into the cup of hot water.
After a few minutes, the water begins to absorb some of the plants color, with a sort of green and brownish mix.
Hanako pulls the plant from the "tea" and sets the cup aside to slightly cool.
She then breaks the water soaked herb over the berries, sprinkling the crumbs all over it.

She begins snacking lightly on the berries as she grabs a few other of her herbs, a strange blend of them, and begins lathering them between her hands until they break apart into an almost cream.
She then begins gently rubbing the aforementioned substance on her arm and leg muscles.
(The cream leaves no awkward color or feeling to the skin, for those who have questions.)

After the substance has "evaporated," Hanako begins to lightly sip on her tea.
She pulls a brush from her sack and begins to stroke her hair with it. (All the while finishing her strange berries and tea)
Her hair seems to be more in the likeness of silk strands as you notice she has no knots during the whole process of the brushing.

After she finishes her meal and her brushing, she packs away the brush.
She then crosses her legs and closes her eyes.
She begins to sing, but not a song. Hanako begins to just sing a seemingly random tandem of notes fancifully.
She at first starts in a normal range, hitting the notes in Common, but as she mixes in other languages (Elven and Sylvan) the range begins to grow.
Hanako also begins to hit subtle notes that are in between the normal notes, sounding incredibly similar to those have no ear for music, but still with a hint of difference.
A whole repertoire of notes seems to pour from Hanako, herself seemingly lost in a trance.
After her whole "performance," Hanako simply stands up and pats any dirt off of herself.
She then looks confused at any party member who may be staring at her or giving her any strange looks.

(At this time, she will join in on any interesting conversations that may have started in her "absence."
Such as about the body, or if anything of interest was found on one's watch...
Wake up, People!)

[In game terms, this was Hanako's 1 hour, 15 min. of morning prep. I will probably not be describing this event in full every time it happens, but I will mention differences or changes she performs to it. As always, this is subject to edit.]

18Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sun May 24, 2009 2:54 am

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

At the sound of Hanako's singing. Kiz rolls over in his bedroll. "...Sleepy...Why does it... have... to be... morning... already?" "Hey! You! Lazy! Get up!" "I...who are you?" "Well, obviously I'm you. Now get up already." "Oh yes, THAT was certainly made clear during our conversation." "At least it's better than someone else being inside your head. That would be quite bad." "Indeed. But you still haven't given me any compelling reasons to get up." "There's food." "A good argument, but the food will still be there in 10 minutes." "And also, there is a dead body about 16 feet away from you." "O-Wait, what?!?" "Ah yes, I forgot to mention that part earlier. Well, that should be motivation to wake up, right?" "Fine. Wiseass." "I heard that!"

Kiz slowly opens his eyes and looks at the body. "I'll worry about that later." Kiz then turns over to look at the food Hanako has set up. Putting on his traveling clothes, making sure evict anything that had taken up residence in his gear overnight. He then walks over to the food and asks "Where did this come from?" as he reaches towards one of the plates.

19Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sun May 24, 2009 12:33 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

*zen awakens to hanakos music*
"hmm i believe its time to awaken i"

"mmm i smell food and this strange scent i cant quite put my finger on."

"stands and begins to redawn his armor"

*after picking a few things that looked tasty to zen he walks withing eye and ear shot
practicing his skills and stances.*

yells "thank you hanako you made good food this morning"

20Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Wed May 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Wow food real food none of that trail ration crap. Cooked to perfection in an ancient kings halls exotic waitresses. Oh one is coming my way! Oh god I could live here for ever. Hey wait a minute, stop licking my face that is just weird! Hey I said stop!

Jones suddenly wakes to Indiana licking his face.

"You fat rat what the hell is your problem do you have any...That smell..." He turns to see the food. and he and indiana begin to gorge themselves until there bellies distend shirking all forms of manners. while they lean agains a rock digesting there food a loud grumble comes from there stomachs simultaneously.

"That is odd I don't normally have problems with food unless" his sentence was intrupted by another loud grumble.

No one could have been carrying this much food on them, and we are in the middle of the desert with no huntsman travling with us. Oh no!

"This food doesn't happen to be magical does it?" -Grumble

21Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Irene heres singing distantly "I suppose thats Hanako keeping in shape." Irene mused to herself as she lay upon her sleeping mat.

I don't feel like geting up yet Irene continues to rest, almost asleep but not quite, keeping a partial awereness of her surronding's.As the party was finishing up the last of Hanako's cooking Irene rises from her slumber and packs her gear, takeing great care to make certain that all of her belongings are secure and in there proper pouchs, so she dosn't have to think to find them in an emergency.

She approchs the rest of the camp as they finish eating, "any thoughts on the dead boy?" Irenes tone is cold and unemotional as she adresses you all.Her left hand is softly rubing the pendent around her neck, her right is resting near were her two dojurs are holstered. Irene's eye's are almost closed on only barly cracked and she's semmingly lost in reverie after speaking.

22Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Thu May 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"Dead Body Oh yeah" -Grumble-

Jones moves to the carcus griping his stomach with one hand.

"Havn't I seen that bird symbol before?"

23Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Thu May 28, 2009 11:55 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

zen looks over to it and says

"Hmm i might know something let me think here.
(knowledge history 14 roll + 10 = 24)

"i am unsure what it is other than it is usally a symbol of alliance faiths .
Personally i think he was just one unlucky little man who couldnt hold his own and
for that he deserves to be dead."

24Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 am

Epic

Epic

Hanako comes closer to the party after her prep work and hears the last few words of Zen's remark.
How can Mr. Zen be so very cruel? This poor person was probably taken away before he deserved to be.

Hanako comes a bit closer (still staying a bit further than everyone else, slightly noticeably uncomfortable with the body) and begins staring at the bird symbol.
"Aww, what a pretty bird."
Wait, didn't Mother once tell me a story about a white raven in such a pose. Those were not necessarily good people. Still...

"We have to bury him! Right?! I mean, Ehlonna and the others are watching over his spirit now, but the rest of him is still here on Gaia. He was born of the world, and should rightfully be returned to it after his time had passed. Some cruel soul must have not given him his proper respects after such an encounter, unless we are bearing witness to the desert's worst of deeds."

25Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Empty Re: Ghastly Grim and Ancient Raven Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

zombielord0

zombielord0

buring him would take a very long time...I don't want to spend here in this
place i get a very bad feeling about this. If this man was killed by something there's a chance its still close by and i don't feel like wasting energy on defending myself against something that is quite unnecessary.but i guess if the rest of the group wants to put his body to rest let them be my guest.

zen holds his sword close to his side and walks to the middle of the camp packing his this back into his bag and awaits against a rock for the rest of the party to make a decision.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum