Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Sunday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Sunday Empty This Sunday Wed May 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Hello guys memorial day was a blast and everybody but me and dad were almost killed on the virgin river the sunday before. I have been eating grill food for since sunday and I am hoping to start gaming again. Now this coming sunday I want to run my warcraft game I need to have atleast 75% of the crew attacking the wagon to show up if I am going to bother to run it. Now I know Junkman will most likely come but I need twistingchaos and deadchaos to come down because ZombieLord just started working two jobs and that means that we can only hope he comes but not expect it. So this weekend please pull through for me. Also if you want to come down though you are not part of the other group I will brink infighting if you guys want to play. Or if you have you can request a game for me to bring.

Also for your information I am lacking a cell phone. I wraped my cellphone in a blastic bag and tied it off hoping if that it will be kept safe incase there was an emrgancy while rafting on the river. Needless to say it is done for and I will probably need to talk with my mother on getting a new one. So call my house phone if you have it, and I will post message my house # when I find out what it is. I don't want it posted due to the the fact that an outsider could use it.

I will do my best to keep you guys posted on new events coming up. like been getting out of school and Mrs. Pots and her offspring moving in and going to school.

toodles. Cool

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

2This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Wed May 27, 2009 3:20 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

If you want me to come Junkman will need to give me a ride as useual but im fine to go outherwise.

3This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Wed May 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

Umm, i should be good sunday. If need be, i can hold off one more week on getting that job at the newspaper (got all summer break in a week to get it, no big deal).

4This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Thu May 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

Yup, i am definitly good sunday. Where and what time is it?

5This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Thu May 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Noon but I want to know if there is room for one more in your sunday paper boy gig. I could use a job that gave me a little money. and Then we could work out a thing for saturday where you run your game until a certain time and then I run my game. but that is of course if I got a job with you.

Exclamation Arrow "Hello I am Dusty Goblin here with some breaking news on our Admin's life! He has finally talked to a navy recruiter and he needs to get a waiver for his back from his doctor and 15 college credits to join. This means he will be staying longer as long as his dad will foot the bill for the college. If his dad can't he might have to move back with his mom who has promised that she would pay for it if he moved back in with her. In other news June sixth Mrs. Pots moves in and June 8th Admin starts school. I am Dusty Goblin and your listening to the Admin life news catch you next time!" Cool Exclamation

6This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

Shouldnt be too much of a problem if you're over 14 for the newspaper. They pay about $10 an hour and you work for about 5 hours, 4-5 sundays a month. Meaning a possible $200-250 a month. I havent gotten the job yet (havent even applied). Go apply for it at the LVRJ building, ask for the sunday newspaper thing, and they should reccomend you to the big building across the parking lot.

7This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Sat May 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

We're still playing tomorrow right? and if so, where and what time (never got a time or place)?

8This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Sun May 31, 2009 10:59 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sorry guys my deepest apologies the "Cynthia Chaos Factor" has struck agains needless to I had her stay the night and now it is sunday morning and as I think about my plans for today in my head as I eat a deli sandwich for breakfast, Mmmm, It dawns on me that there were things I had actually planed for and the chaos factor has put an abrupt end to. So me deepest apologies to all of you and I hope next time I get this thing right.

Arrow This just in Cynthia is a living breathing force of choas. Hello I am Dusty goblin your god like figure of a tan goblin for a news anchor. Research is in and scientists and experts believe that Cynthia is a living force of chaos. The topic has been debated on wheter she is actually a force of chaos or just a jinx of sorts. But this Saturday she had a flat tire, and got Ben to his game late. When she got to the game the coach gruffly told ben that he was benched and not playing. Cynthia then proceeded to Try to negociate with the caoch. She literally walked on the field and into the dug out. Droping the bent tire rim infront of him and the warranty for the tire as if this might help. The coach's behavoir went from rude to Insane as he threw the tire rim over the fence saying get this off my field. Cythia said the f***k and the coachs wife went ape shit too. It is beleived that Cynthia has an effect on people that can make somone who is completely normal into somone who is completely insane if exposed to her for too long. So be cautious. This is dusty goblin telling to be safe. Suspect Exclamation

9This Sunday Empty Re: This Sunday Sun May 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Deadchaos

Deadchaos

It's cool dude, we can try again next sunday if need be. I honestly didnt even get up till 1:00 pm today and then i left immediatly after taking a 5 min shower and got lunch and went shopping with family. Just barely got back home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum