Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin back

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin back Empty Admin back Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Howdy guys I am back and with the next couple of weeks of no school I will be trying my best to make sure that my games are fully prepared for the fall. This way I can focus on my studies and not worry about the game. the list of rpgs(not including play by post) for this fall so far is. Iron Heroes(GM admin), Warcraft rpg(GM admin), and (Starwars rpg gm Junkman). Now there will be a six player limit to all admin games and there is a five person limit on starwars so far with one slot open. So let me know which games you want to participate in. This will be done on our sunday game and we will alternate so you don't have to only choose one. Also if you have any questions send your inquiries to crazygoblin1@yahoo.com. Also dead chaos I need your phone number and email so I can contact you.

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

2Admin back Empty Re: Admin back Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:14 pm

Epic

Epic

Welcome back, Admin!

I will attempt to come to the Iron Heroes game, if I can..
(Hopefully, I shall not drown in school work..)

(Note: For me, school will be starting 8/31/09)

3Admin back Empty Re: Admin back Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 pm

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem

Ill join in for the Iron Heros game and probably the star wars one assumeing I have time Ill be good for at least one of them but im not sure about two. Ill be starting collage next month (hopefully) so ill have a little less free time than I do but on the upside I shouldnt have to stay in on weekends as offten anymore.

Good to finaly have you back around here you started the site afterall, now if only the Admiral would come back we could pick up my game again, ill still need a ride to get down your guys way wiht any luck Junkman can give me a lift on his way over.

4Admin back Empty Re: Admin back Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I am still moving but I figure I can make small adjustments to a better forum. I plan to add alot over the next two weeks. I will be starting with a new look, and then move to adjusting and updating the different topic forums. I would like to thank Epic for sticking around and checking so often and breathing life into the forum like a hospital machine keeping a vegetable alive. I also would like to say that Twistingchaos and amara have been through some series hardship with the passing of thier mother. My prayers go out to you and your family. Now I need to get work! sunny

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum