Desert Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Desert Gamers

Place for me and my friends to hang out and stuff.

Every one please take a look at the Iron heroes forum under the topic books. Thank you.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 3.5 campain

+2
Epic
TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 05, 2009 6:00 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

i should really start making my turns more descriptive

102A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm

Epic

Epic

I think you're doing great...
Just...maybe use some punctuation and capitalization...
It'd be of lotsa help...

(Oh, and by the way, Zombielord. You said a baaad word... Ooooooh)

103A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

yeah ill try and start using a bit more

and soooo

104A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Epic

Epic

Example!:
Original:
zen sits on his bead deep in thought. thinking of his life
being torn from his mother and father at the young age of 5.
being tortured and forced to fight and train with his young siblings and friends
till the age of 15. till he was put into the militia and forced into war having many of friends
die especialy one of his closets his brother shuko. (hint to justin for the side quest)
being killed by a evil man called bob a ballor his undead army was invaiding the lands of his fathers
and they were called into battle.back to back shuko and zen kill many undead and demons. then bob the ballor comes up from the ground and starts raining fire from the sky shuko decides to go off on his own and attempt to take him down not knowing that he stood no chance he charges screeming for
my fathers honor. zen screams in terror watching his brother being struck down with a crack of his fire whip and thrown down to the pits of hell.zen burst into a great rage he begins slaughtering all that he can.having being dragged away by twelve of his comrads. screaming and swearing that he will not rest till he brings bob down for what he has done.

(this is all being visualised in his head so if you have your detect thoughts on irene then you see all of this)

snapping outa trance zen grabs his sword and starts training intensly in his room.

Very slightly altered:
Zen is sitting on his bed, deep in thought, thinking of his life.
Being torn from his mother and father at the young age of 5;
Being tortured and forced to fight and train with his young siblings and friends till the age of 15.
Until he was put into the militia and forced into war, having many of his friends die, especially one of his closest, his brother, Shuko. (Hint to Dreem for the side quest)
Being killed by a evil man called, Bob, a balor.
His undead army was invading the lands of his fathers and they were called into battle.
Back to back, Shuko and Zen killed many undead and demons.
Then Bob the balor comes up from the ground and starts raining fire from the sky.
Shuko decides to go off on his own and attempt to take him down, not knowing that he stood no chance, he charges screaming for my fathers honor.
Zen screams in terror watching his brother being struck down with a crack of Bob's fire whip and thrown down to the pits of hell.
Zen bursts into a great rage. He begins slaughtering all that he can.
Having been dragged away by twelve of his comrades, screaming and swearing that he will not rest till he brings Bob down for what he has done.

(This is all being visualized in his head so if you have your detect thoughts on, Irene, then you see all of this.)

Snapping out of trance, Zen grabs his sword and starts training intensely in his room.

105A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Wed May 06, 2009 12:18 am

very good advice, view the power of the comma.

106A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

seems like the forum is at a extreme halt

107A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Epic

Epic

We're waiting on our all powerful, Admin....
I believe.

108A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 08, 2009 8:16 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

i asked him to post today

109A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 08, 2009 9:56 pm

zombielord0

zombielord0

*looks around and kills everyone in the room cause hes board*

110A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Sat May 09, 2009 3:20 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Please there is an anouncement athe the capital building go and hear it. -sigh-

http://desertgamers545.heavenforum.com

111A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 am

zombielord0

zombielord0

omg can someone one please post on the game

112A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Epic

Epic

I just wanted to post here saying that I have been here everyday and can post...

I just really don't think there's much more I can say..
I think we're all ready, right?
Or is our DM wanting us to post that we all agree on the splitting up?
Or is he making sure everyone is up to speed and has read/understood all of our pages?

Just curious..

113A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 12, 2009 3:41 pm

the dm was busy yesterday and didnt have the time to get on the computer, I will now do a summery post of the shopping trip and kick your asses out of town, or I will in a few hours check back occasonaly for the summery and the next thread going up.

114A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Thu May 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Epic

Epic

[Here's a break down, for where we are.
Side note: Hanako will get her time when I feel it's time ^_^'

Aaanyway..here we go (this may get texty)
(This chart is to give everyone 8 hours of sleep, and assuming nobody need 'uninterrupted' sleep)

If person A and B (of letters A-E) stay up for the first 2 hours we get:
A - 0 hours of sleep
B - 0
C - 2
D - 2
E - 2

Then say C and D are next.

A - 2
B - 2
C - 2
D - 2
E - 4

Then we'll say A and E

A - 2
B - 4
C - 4
D - 4
E - 4

Then B and C

A - 4
B - 4
C - 4
D - 6
E - 6

Then D and E
A - 6
B - 6
C - 6
D - 6
E - 6

Than any other 2 who don't mind taking some final hours, such as A (sorry A) and C

A - 6
B - 8
C - 6
D - 8
E - 8

Then while A and C rest, the others can do watch (and since there are 3, and prep time may be taken over the duration of the 2 hours)

If anyone sees flaws (besides A probably being very cranky) or if someone is just willing to try it with the occasional single man at post, just..let us know! (here or in the other topic.)]

115A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Epic

Epic

(sorry for dual post)

A can stay up for 4 hours. Then sleep for 8 hours. Then watch for 2. (Of 7 watches, that's numbers 1,2,and 7)
B can sleep for 8 hours. Then do watch for 6 hours. (Numbers 5,6, and 7)
C can stay up for 6 hours. Then sleep for 8. (1,2,3)
D can sleep for 6 hours. Then watch for 6 hours. Then rest another 2. (4,5,6)
E really only needs to do watches 3 and 4. But to be fair maybe also 5 or 7. That way its like this:
E Sleeps for 4 hours. Stays up for 4 or 6. Then Sleeps for 4 more hours. (Then maybe does 7 if they only watched for 4 hours) So.. (3,4,5 or 3,4,7)

Watches
1__________2__________3__________4__________5__________6__________7
A+C_______A+C________C+E________D+E_______B+D(E)_____B+D________A+B(E)

Then this gives us 2 hours of daily free time (resting during walks and prepping for spells and such if you don't do it during your watch) plus the regular 8 hours of walking. The whole venture of watch is 14 hours in length.)

This style gives us more, regular sleep patterns, eh?

If we do it this way, I would like to call E-watch for Hanako! (I'll be taking the 3,4,7 style so she can get ready during those last 2 hours)

Also, understand...
A doesn't do a watch with D.
B doesn't do a watch with C.

116A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yeah sure guys don't leave any scorpions for the guy who hates his trail rations! lol

117A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Wed May 20, 2009 1:32 am

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

Admin wrote:Yeah sure guys don't leave any scorpions for the guy who hates his trail rations! lol
How am I supposed to do that if you took the watch before me? Would you like me to warp the fabric of reality in order to send you food two hours before I woke up? Plus, I don't think you would eat something that came out of a glowing hole in the sky.

118A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Wed May 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

You could have put it in a doggy bag! lol!

119A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Thu May 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Epic

Epic

Still...having it in a doggy bag implies that he would have something to leave you...
the person who took a watch before him...

In short...go Kiz!, lol

(no harm meant to Jones...)

120A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Fri May 22, 2009 1:57 pm

lol poor jones, im sure youll get a chance soon anyway. I havent posted the next day yet so that any of you can comment or question before we move on so your all not waiting on me unless no one has anything to say.

121A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Sat May 23, 2009 12:17 am

Epic

Epic

I, for one, don't have much to say else for our watch/waking up...
Unless I wanted to describe Hanako's morning routine in more detail...but I don't want to double post...

Also, to the rest of my group...
I made you breakfast and no one recognizes it!
Crying or Very sad

122A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 pm

eh, I was mostly waiting for questions on the corpse and if mike has the speak with dead spell maby questions For the corpse. but more charcter development scene's are always welcome so whatever works.

123A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Mon May 25, 2009 12:40 am

Fleet Admiral Baird

Fleet Admiral Baird

TwistingChaos,HiddenDreem wrote:eh, I was mostly waiting for questions on the corpse and if mike has the speak with dead spell maby questions For the corpse. but more charcter development scene's are always welcome so whatever works.
Unfortunatly for us, I don't have access to that spell until next level. So, no doing right now. (unless the DM decides to spot me about 3.5 thousand XP, which, you know, I'm cool with Very Happy ) But for now, all I can do is help gather clues and guess what happened.

124A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Tue May 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Eh.. thats too bad I suppose you will have to do it the hard way then or we can just move on to the next bit it dosnt matter too much to me. So is marshall ever going to post, hes the one im waiting on after all unless he has nothing to say? Im praying we dont have any of these hold ups in the middle of a combat cus that would suck alot.

125A 3.5 campain - Page 5 Empty Re: A 3.5 campain Sat May 30, 2009 11:55 am

Epic

Epic

I apologize for my "lack" of activity lately.
I haven't been near my computer, nor have I really had anything to say at this moment.
(I am kinda waiting to hear what Zen has to say about the body, or Jones, assuming they might know anything.)

When available, I do check here, I'm just very sorry that I haven't been as active as usual...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum